Sunday, September 21, 2008

The World Travelling | Princess Diamond Pearl

Aire | The Traditional Princess

Nikki to me is the perfect representation of a traditional Princess. She always walks into our Children's Literature class and greets my wave "Hello!" with a bright smile and her honest eyes. I love how she always wears a beautiful mixture of pearl & diamond earrings on both ears.She's a jetsetter fully-equipped with her morning's supply of freshly brewed coffee.I especially took notice and loved her toothbrush hanging precariously from her over-sized travel pack which also doubles as her schoolbag. Which to me means that she is always traveling wherever the wind blows & her heart too, shall follow. Nikki is very whimsical in everything that she does and she's honestly so very kindhearted that if I hear of anyone messing with her, I would just straight obliterate them so that their very atomic structure is erased from this, any & all alternative dimensional planes. Basically, I would, in my God-Prince power, erase them from all existence.