Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pirate Captain Gypsy Princess Siren Whirlpool

Aire | Vamp Seductress Conqueror ExtraordinaireOh my gosh. During the whole class, I was day-dreaming about Sabrina standing proud atop the front helm of her worldly feared pirate ship. So when I asked her if I could take her picture & in her compliance, without hesitation posed in all her defiance like so before me... needless to say it unraveled my mind's eye.

It's like as if she already know about the daydreams I was having of her straight pillaging without remorse countries inhabited by weaklings who bode little to no opposition to her unforgiving might without mercy.She's so punk rockabilly, I love it! Especially with the cat's eye vision glasses & the safety pin for an earring.

My God -Brother Ryan is on the phone with me as I edit & write these new updates and he totally just reminded me and put me on the following iconic poster which he said Princess Siren Whirlpool definitively reminded him of: