Friday, September 19, 2008

Concerning Becca & Why I Love Her


Aire | The Wild One

RECENT CALLS

1. Missed
2. Received
3. Dialed
4. All
5. View Timers

Becca
1-904-***-****
Fri Sep 19, 9:21 pm
0m 47s

Becca & I haven't spoken on the phone for quite some time, perhaps even over a year. But that's just fine because that has just always been the way it simply is between us. But during our 47 second conversation. Not even a minute! My heart was surged & invaded by the great love I feel for her.

Becca *SUPREME PARTY BEASTMODE OPTIMISM!* - 'AY, BABY!!!! (With ULTRA LOUD punk rock music BLARING in the background)
Ceasar *laughs* - What's up, girl?
Becca - I am drinkin' 'n drivin' 'n smokin' a cigarette so it's really hard for me to talk on the phone right now.
Ceasar - Okay, babe. We'll talk later then.
Becca - Yah! LOVE YOU! November 2006 - A New Found Glory, Cartel, Hit the Lights @ House of Blues, Orlando, FloridaSummer 2007 - House Party @ 5 Points, JacksonvilleObviously these two wildhearts have been best friends since they were just babies.When I found out that Becca's favorite movie was Top Gun, for some strange reason-- just knowing that simple fact of trivia really slayed me because I thought to myself then, "Wow. That just makes a whole lot of sense & I really DON'T know why?!"She's also so bizarrely out-of-her mind insane in the best way possible. & The scariest thing is, Lauren is in every way the exact perfect equivalence in their shared all ying, no yang-- reckless, untamed, uncensored, unbridled wild entirely all sex, love & rock 'n roll lifestyle.