Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Private School Elite

Aire | Circa Early 1900's French Private School Student

Irene's gray wool jumper definitely caught my eye as I was heading up to my Model United Nations class, so of course, I couldn't help but be late for it so that I could spare a few minutes in order to catch this shot.

In my imagination, I dreamt that Irene was a world-class equestrian who would tend to her stable on her private mansion out in The Hamptons while the French stable back at her France estate are tended for by her trusted servants. Furthermore, that Irene is the middle sister of three born into nobility due to their parents being the Duke & Duchess. My daydream Irene is extremely intelligent, speaks 5 languages minimum, a formidable chess expert & fencing opponent, sings like a heavenborne angel & is musically talented with the piano & violin. Shoot, I'll even throw in the harp! Although she grew up extremely privileged and pampered, she still is to no surprise, extremely down-to-earth and always ready for adventure! She arrives to Hunter everyday for class except for Fridays cos that's her day off. Finally, Irene arrives to Hunter from her Hamptons mansion via helicopter upon Hunter University's rooftop heli-landing pad-- on the roof opposite the adjacent rooftop with the olympic sized swimming pool, barbecue grill & patio.

I chose this location because it is arguably the most popular intersection crossing-point of Hunter College. It can be found on the 3rd Floor of Hunter West and it connects 2 bridges to the North & East campus buildings.

I will rarely post pictures of myself on here, but I feel it to be both appropriate & relevant since my gray suit vest + beret just so happened to be in full support of & follows explicitly the imaginary fantasy private school uniform that I pretended that Irene & myself could have very well attended in early 20th Century France.

Note: Model U.N. rules cos it's an official pizza party every single meeting!