Sunday, September 14, 2008

Her Subtleties Make All the Difference

Aire | The Young Seasoned Veteran

I liked Mia from the moment I saw her. Being a born & raised New Yorker myself, we (B&R NYers) have this super power-- a special intuition whenever we encounter one of our own. Ever since Mia made her first appearance into the classroom, I was struck by her aura which was like a subtle yet ominous force of nature-- the calm beach shoreline before the hurricane. Anyway, I felt as if she was born & raised in the real rough 'n tumble neighborhood of the East Village or the always live & in action Lower East Side-- and it turned out I was right!

I rarely see diagonally striped anything especially a halter top. Tucked in halter tops into short denim DIY cut-off shorts by the way completely define über hot, urban femme fatale. The brown leather belt with the medieval-inspired braided gold buckle definitely completes Mia's casually rugged yet inarguably feminine look. If I were you, I wouldn't mess with this girl, she'd probably kick your ass.