Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Quiet Lunch

Aire | Hale & Hearty? Comfy, Cozy!

Everyone at my school and in nearly all of NYC I feel is just always on the GO! and don't really know how to just kick back and relax. So when I spotted Christina here hanging out on the quietest floor of Hunter West (the 8th floor) by herself in a corner just eating her lunch and listening to her iPod with her eyes closed and hints of a slight peaceful smile on her face, I knew I just had to scrounge up to the courage to ask her for permission to take her picture.

Her aire exudes a quiet confidence and that she is just always very comfortable in her own skin no matter what her surroundings may be.

Even her style represents her personality completely. Very subtle, humble and unassuming with the basic solid white tank top, faded lived in ocean blue khaki short shorts and brown flip flops. Very simple, but there's definitely more to her than the eye can see. You just have to pay closer attention sometimes.