Wednesday, September 17, 2008

She Hails from the United Kingdom

Aire | Wildflower Sweetheart

So Hannah & I met each other in my Intro to Women's Studies class & we quickly grew to become close friends. I've taken many more pictures of her which I'll probably post someday in due time (I'm just so busy) but I really do appreciate how her style changes daily, which is also very similar to my own fashion sentiments. We're always in the same group for class & I honestly feel like I literally made this girl.

Peep my check list right quick:
- Intelligent (Entails: Quick-Witted, Clever, Hilarious)
- Girly Handwriting (Neat, Rounded, Bubbly)
- Underground Hip Hop (Listen to: Atmosphere)
- Wild, Loud, Easygoing, Outgoing, Up-for-Anything, Down-for-Whatever
- Straight Teeth, Raspy Voice
- Etcetera Comma Etcetera

Ceasar - To tell you the truth, if we were a TV show all those in the audience bearing witness to it would be like, "Yo! Those two?! Are gonna DATE!" I'm just letting you know, Hannah. I'm calling it.

Hannah - I love how you're "calling it".


P.S.
Bhina - Yo, You're infatuated wit her, kid!
Me - Nah, yo. I was actually jus' lookin' at da colors 'o da flowers.
Bhina - ***CRACKS UP!*** AAAAHAHAHHAHHAHA
Me - I was lookin' at dis one & dat one. ... Like peep dis blue.
Bhina - YO! DAT BLUE IS RIDIC!!!!