Thursday, September 18, 2008

Casual Spottings

Aire | SASS ATTAQUE!
Michelle here is truly a doll. I just love her 'tude!
As you can probably tell, I meet a lot of people all the time, even before I decided to begin this blog.
So you sympathize with me when I say that it is very hard to remember every single person you've met before.
Michelle here was no different.
There I was, just minding my own business, when I saw her & I thought, "Whoa! What a babe! I definitely gotta ask her if I can take a picture!"
Which was when she ran towards me, hugged me around my neck and kissed me on my left cheek & exclaimed, "CEASAR!!"
Dazed 'n confused, I ask her, "Excuse me.. I'm sorry, but. ... How do I know you?"
Michelle laughed contagiously and explained, "Through Spencer!"
Thinking to myself that I had finally remembered I said to her, "OH! Did I meet you at Taco Bell?"
"No.", she said.
"Then where?", I wondered.
"I forgot.", she confessed.
"Whatever!", I proclaimed.
"Yeah.", she agreed.
"Y'know... to be honest with you. I think it's so cool that we already know each other cos I was honestly just about to ask you if I could take your picture!"

&

The rest is history.

P.S.
I thoroughly enjoyed Michelle's clever addition of the American Apparel gold bikini top.