Sunday, September 21, 2008

Anna

Aire | Arrogantly Superior & Disdainful Aristocratic Nobility

This woman literally blew me away with her sheer presence & dominating aire. It was especially windy that night as you can tell from her flowing skirt. Wow. Her entire outfit was lightweight & airy, perfect for the dramatic effect.

I felt as if Anna had teleported from Narnia or Middle-Earth, which was the setting for Lord of the Rings. I picture her as an important relative to a high ranking royal family that resides in an agriculturally self-independent rural kingdom.

P.S.
The best part is-- I didn't even request for her to pose like this!
She was posing exactly how she is pictured now all through her own accord.
After introducing myself, I asked her what she was doing & she replied nonchalantly,
"Just waiting for a friend..."