Thursday, September 18, 2008

My New Sister, Aileen

Aire | Rightfully Smug

I've seen shawls draped over shoulders, wrapped around necks but never tied on as a belt! I especially love the golden red-orange color and pattern of it as well! And her hair is so long, curly and majestic. Her hair reminds me of how the tresses of mythological Greek goddesses are portrayed in Hellenic art.

A mutual friend of Aileen & myself greeted us with a "Hello!" and proceeded to ask Aileen, "Are you Ceasar's sister?"

Aileen said, "..Huh? What? Oh. No."
I didn't say anything at first, I was just silent-- straight chillin'. But I have to admit, I did have to let out a little chortle cos I thought it was cute & a compliment cos I thought to myself, "Well it DOES make SENSE. Aileen & I are just so O.D. and we do dress pretty crazy.. and I supposed we both do kind of look alike! Awesome!"

Aileen responded to my chuckling with, "Cool! So I'm going to tell everyone that you're my brother from now on."

I gave her my blessing with a "Word! No doubt!"