Sunday, September 14, 2008

Central Park Ice Cream Break

Aire | As if she could have been my childhood sweetheart, my best friend since kindergarten.

I first met Anna in the American Political Thought class we had together in the Spring of 'o8. But it never fails-- whenever I run into her and we hang out, she's always got a genuine smile to greet me, "Hello!" and a spontaneous, unpredictable, restless disposition that yearns for exploration and adventure! This was us meeting up in between our classes at Hunter College & as per usual, the moment her distinctive cheerful character entered the fray, my ears were consumed with every single cute, acoustic indie rock song my heart could possibly conceive cos that's just how the scene always works out whenever it comes to her uniquely quaint aire.

Let me just say it definitely is awesome to go to a school that's just an arm throw's distance away from Central Park!

By the way: Have you ever gone rowboating in Central Park? YOU SHOULD!

Spring/Summer/Fall: Rowboating & Ice cream!
Summer: Central Park Caroussel
Winter: Building snowpeople, snow aliens... ice skating and then building more snow-whatevers!