Sunday, September 14, 2008

Josephina - Aspiring Model

Aire | Anxious yet Confident

I actually dated Josephina for a while cos we were in the same lecture hall for our Intro to Media class but we always just waved hello and neither of us had ever struck up conversation.

I just wasn't in the mood for a girlfriend back then in the Spring of '07 but when I ran into her during Session I: Summer Classes that same year, I had no friends around school so I decided it was high time that I be brave enough to talk to her.

She was taking Photography that summer and she told me for her first assignment she needed to do portraits and so I became her model and we walked to Central Park and even went rowboating together. And that was the FIRST day we ever technically spoke to each other!

Here's some of the pictures she took on that unexpectedly innocently romantic, honestly magically filled aire of a first day: