Sunday, September 14, 2008

Simply Radiant

Aire | Calm & Serene

I love it when you can tell when a person is usually very stylish even though you catch them on one of their rare, comfortable dress-down days. I mean! Just check out her shoes, little purse & medley of vintage gold charms & necklaces.

You can't tell from here but she also had a Trader Joe's tote bag which she told me was her shopping bag. Way to go girl! Conserve to Preserve! Haha I totally just made up that saying just now.

The day before I took this picture of Jess-- I actually saw her but she was too fast and jetsettered her way away from me. The day I missed her she was wearing a vintage flannel shirt with dark wash high waisted denim jeans.

Luckily I caught her this time!

P.S.
I love how the cute expression on her face also serves as an accompanying accessory to the rest of her well-thought out albeit seemingly simple outfit.