Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Brief Dissertation Regarding My Officially Prescribed Case of Fashion OCD

I honestly love clothes so much because it is so much fun to put on costumes, selectively portray by scrutinized analysis-- specific facets of one's persona, whether it be a subgenre of one's ego, a branch of the id, etcetera.

When I first heard the advice of putting myself in someone else's shoes to better see & understand what their lives are like... I took this advice literally & further onto the next level. I enjoy putting myself in other's entire outfits, adopting their sense of a lifestyle & thus encompassing my ever expanding wardrobe.

Vintage clothing, rare accessories, one-of-a-kind trinkets & other subtle scene stealing oddities are my preferred souvenirs from my local journeys & world travels.