Thursday, January 14, 2010

AVANT-FATALE

Above: Laura Taylor by Lou Bedlam

This photograph really struck me because this is *EXACTLY* the angle & visage that my distant memory conjures whenever I remember my old friend, Laura. This portrait was taken by her friend, Lou Bedlam.

P.S.
If you couldn't tell, I really think highly of Laura. She is the leading heroine in my story-- & as far as my story's progressed, no other girl I know leads a braver life. Thus, she intimidates, impresses & ultimately inspires me. Her success, drive & impressively minimalist lifestyle are the standards that I measure myself against. So my memories propel her to pedestals, thrones & crowns of Olympian heights.

I hate being poor cos if I had money then I could visit her & be able to see her again in her newfound settled city of angels. + I could see Caitlin, Kay & maybe even Kate Wolf.

Below: Anonymous Samurai Girl