Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Taryn Hoover

Aire | Archangel

Taryn just Instant Messaged me on Facebook and said: "You better damn well put me in there someday."

Well, Taryn.

Looks like today's your day.
The very first picture featured in this entry is from around the time that we first started talking to each other.  I really don't even remember how I found her but it was around the time that MySpace was really big back in 2005/2006 and it was the common habit to just add anyone that was of interest to you.  
So basically, she is just about the greatest girl I've never met.  However, we do talk on the phone once in a while and I did write to her snail mail once this year.  Which... by the way, girl!  I'm still waiting!

I love Taryn because her style is so Southwest.  She represents Arizona & furthermore, I respect & adore this girl for being a genuine heroine for the world.  

1) She went to Africa to volunteer.
2) She toured America and played drums in a band for church.  I love how devoutly religious she is yet a new-age rebel of sorts since she is very open-minded and not a brainwashed zombie zealot pre-programmed according to quote unquote divine robotronics.